About KNG Securities
What We Do
KNG Securities LLP (KNG) is an independent fixed income specialist, dealing in a range of products across fixed income, convertible bond and debt capital markets.
The KNG team is comprised of a group of market professionals with a variety of relevant international experience and backgrounds.
- At KNG, client relationships are paramount
- We combine the extensive experience of our staff with a personal and client focused approach
- The business employs a unique cross-regional model to generate liquidity in mixed market conditions, especially for less liquid assets
- KNG focuses on specific situations for its clients and trades discreetly on their behalf
- KNG does not take any trading positions and, as such, is able to provide advice to its clients with complete impartiality
Since 2003 we’ve developed long term relationships with portfolio managers, insurance companies, banks, corporations and hedge funds in over 30 countries across the globe, who have come to trust and appreciate our Independent Fixed Income Specialist and discretion.
Our clearer, Pershing Securities Limited ("PSL"), acts as counterparty and principal on all confirmed trades. PSL is part of the Pershing Group and is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
KNG Securities LLP is authorised and regulated by the FSA
International Capital Market Association
KNG Securities LLP is a full member of the International Capital Market Association (ICMA), member number 80.7376
KNG provides market indications for a wide range of fixed income products, including structured notes, and convertible bonds. These quotes are available to market professionals on our Bloomberg pages.
Bloomberg: Type KNGS
KNG Securities LLP is a partnership registered in England & Wales (registration number OC307150)